May 18, 2009

Cooks Ahoy !!!

When all bored and tired of straining my eyes with books and TV, I find solace (next to sleeping..) in cooking something for my better half: my tummy..
Cooking, considered by many of the imbeciles as testosterone insulting and a pain-in-the arse, is actually something I adore a lot. Moreover, arent the top chefs in many of the Resteraunts around the globe men ?
I consider, cooking as great art..never the less something to make my food-craving belly happy. The texture, the aroma and the taste of food which mellows downs ones palates, is the only art form known to mankind for its deep effect on all our sensory organs ( well one has to ignore the ears, for most of the time we are busy listening to a TV or someone gloating about something. The sense of touch is very much present in parts of world where people use their hands to eat..!)

To the old saying that "man built the house but woman made of it a home" might be added the modern supplement that "woman accepted cooking as a chore but man has made of it a recreation."

Thus I'm sure of one thing in my life, I may not live in a lavish villa nor own a fancy car but I will cook and eat like a fine epicure... Burp !! (Excuse Me...)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP